FLAT ROOF INSTALLATION PROCESS:
Our Flat Roofing System is great for any residential home. There are colors available based on the type of granuals you chose. In some cases we can turn around a roofing project with in 24-48 hours (If weather permits). See our steps below on how we strive to achieve this:
- The process begins with us protecting your home with tarps and sheets of plywood to prevent debris from hitting your home. In some cases we set up a scaffold (only if necessary)
- Then we begin removing all existing roofing down to the bare wood.
- Now we start to install 1/2" insulation board followed by installing fiberglass base sheet (Both are secured with cap nails or screws and plates).
- After the fiberglass base sheet is installed we then begin to install SBS cold apply rubber roofing (Material installed with Trawl Grade adhesive).
- Flashing of the Parapit Walls: The roofing is secured to the wall with an aluminum termination bar, flashing cement and roof membrane: it is then covered with ceramic granuals to protect the flashing cement from the sun.
- We then build new hatch covers and cover the covers with a galvanized metal skin (By Law all flat roofs need to have a working hatch).
- We install or replace any skylights that are needed.
- Then we install a flange gutter which is specifically designed for a flat roof application.
- We then install and/or change the wall scuppers to copper or aluminum.
- Finally we remove all of the debris from the jobsite and hall it all away in our CDC trucks.
COMMERCIAL ROOF COMMERCIAL ROOF INSTALLATION PROCESS:
Our Commercial Roofing System is great for any business.
The installation process for a commercial flat roof and a residential
flat roof is basically the same. The things that differ is the
thickness of the insulation which is installed on top of the roof it
mainly depends on the choices of roof coverings and the size of the job.
(EPDM, TPO, SBS)
For more info go to the following website:
SHINGLED ROOF INSTALLATION PROCESS:
We offer a variety of Shingles for your home. Various style types and colors are available to give your home a great decorative look In some cases we can turn around a roofing project with in 24-48 hours (If weather permits). See our steps below on how we strive to achieve this:
- The process begins with us protecting your home and grounds with tarps to prevent debris from hitting your home in some cases we set up a scaffold (only if necessary).
- We remove all existing roofing down to the bare wood.
- We then install aluminum drip edge around the entire perimeter of the roof.
- A GAF Weatherwatch at the gutter lines 6 ft up, up the rakes, in the valleys and around all roof penetrations.
- The rest of the roof deck is covered with a certified GAF product.
- Then we install a GAF pro-start starter at the gutter-line and up the rakes.
- Next, GAF Timberline roofing or any GAF roofing product.
- Install a GAF Cobra Ridge vent to allow the house to breathe properly.
- After that a GAF Timber Tex capping.
- Then a new vent pipe flashing is installed.
- Finally we remove all of the debris from the jobsite. For added safety, we pass a magnet over the grounds to remove any and all nails.
Special Note: If the existing house has cedar roof shingles, after we remove everything down to the 1 x2's we install COX Plywood 5/8", ½” or 3/4" CDX Dug fir plywood as needed. Then the process above begins.